Don't miss out on this one of a kind event to pamper your body and celebrate mother's day with our rejuvenating wellness retreat. This Retreat is not just for Mothers, but for all women seeking inspiration to rediscover their inner and outer beauty and positively impact daily life.
Featuring Keynote Speaker Stacy Sheets, Well Coaches, Certified Wellness Coach
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014
Time: 10 AM - 3 PM EST
Retreat will be featuring:
- Hands On Demo CranioSacral Therapy with Catherine Schneider, MA, CST, LMT from Gentle Healing
- Aromatherapy Session with Margo Hertzfeld of Rosy Glow
- Breakout Sessions in Yoga, Pilates & Qigong
- You choose your luxury: Chair Massage by Body Works, Manicure by Inspire Salon, or Upper Body/Face Spray Tan by SunSpray by Kathryn
- Boxed lunch by Georgette's Grounds & Gifts
There will be group sessions with Aromatherapist, Margo Hertzfeld of Rosy Glow and CranialSacral Therapy by Catherine Schneider, MA, CST, LMT of Gentle Healing. To complete the retreat, we welcome Lululemon to our studio for a trunk show! Browse and try on the latest in fun, functional active wear. Do you lulu? We do!
Event Hosted by and Located at DRIVEN FITNESS STUDIO
To Register for this event, please complete the steps below:
To COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION, please click SIGN UP NOW, choose Viva La Vie (within the Workshops tab) and provide your payment information*. Once this step is complete, you will be registered and confirmed for this event.
*Due to limited space reservations, you will be charged if you complete sign up and are in attendance or not.
Break Out Session Class Descriptions
- Yoga - Introductory yoga with an emphasis on breathing, physical awareness and relaxation, which will allow you to increase strength & flexibility while relieving stress.
- Qigong - An ancient Chinese practice of aligning movement, breath, awareness for exercise, healing and meditation. Qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi) or what has been translated as "life energy”.
- Pilates - Mat: Learn the 5 basics of pilates, the building blocks from which all pilates movement is driven. Beginner Essential Level exercises will then be introduced.
Contact Driven Fitness: If you would prefer to register via phone, please contact Jodi Walters at 419-482-4847.